Adding a video to your site
Here's how to add a video to your page using a YouTube widget:
- In the Sitebuilder, go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop a YouTube widget onto your page.
- To search for a video: Type in your search criteria and click Search Videos. From the search results, select the video that you would like to add.
- If you already have the URL of the video that you would like to use: Click on the blue link (located under the "Search" box) that says Add a YouTube URL manually. Enter the URL of your video and click Add video URL.
- You can also edit the margins.
- Once you are ready to add your video to your page, click Save.