Adding Google AdSense
You can place AdSense on your page by using the Google AdSense widget:
- Click Widgets.
- On the drop-down menu, click Ecommerce.
- Drag and drop a Google AdSense widget onto your page.
- In the dialog box that opens, click on the link to sign up for an AdSense account if you don't already have one.
- Once you've registered your account and customized your ad, copy the advertising code provided by Google.
- Paste the code back in the dialog box on your Sitebuilder.
- Click Save.
Please note: You might not see the ad immediately, as it can take a short while for it to be initialized by Google. Wait few a minutes, and click "refresh" and the ads will display. Your site needs to be published before Google can initialize the ads. If you have not already done so, please publish your site before trying to place Google Ads.