- Log in to your Sitebuilder
- Click Menu > Store.
- Go to Settings > Payment.
- Select one of the Payment Methods that you are not going to use.
- Hover over the Payment name and click it to edit its name.
- Enter "C.O.D." for the first line. A second line is available if you need to add a note.
- Once you've entered your new name, click Apply.
- In the Payment Processor column, click Change.
- On the drop-down menu, select Offline basic and then click Apply.
- In the third column, click Enable.
- Click Save.
If you plan to have the C.O.D. for non-local deliveries, you will need to contact the shipping company about this. For example, UPS provides this and will collect a cashier's check or money order.