How do I get started with the Online Store?
VERIFYING GEO SETTINGS
CONFIGURING YOUR SHIPPING
SETTING UP YOUR PAYMENT METHODS
PLACING A TEST ORDER
SHARING YOUR STORE
1. Click Let’s set up your store! to start building your product catalog.
2. On the product set dialog box, you can do the following:
- Upload your product image.
- Add your product name.
- Enter your price.
3. To add additional products, click Add more. Once you're done uploading your products, click Save.
1. Click the Customize your store for your local market icon.
2. On the "Verify your geographic settings" page, you can customize your store for your local market on this page. If the country and currency displayed are already correct, you can click Proceed to the next step. If not, follow steps 3, 4, and 5 to edit the settings.
3. To make changes to this page, click Edit. Make your changes, and then click Save.
4. You will be taken to a page to set up your company info.
5. Enter your company’s info, and click Save. You’ll see a green check mark on the "Verify geo settings" icon verifying you’ve completed this step.
1. Click Setup Shipping.
2. You can determine if you require shipping or not. For this tutorial, we will say that you do want to set up shipping. Click Setup shipping.
3. Depending on your country's location, the setup shipping dialog box will list a few default shipping methods. For the United States, it will display the following:
- Custom flat rates
4. If the one you want is not listed, you can check out the advanced shipping options link.
5. We're going to select set custom flat rates.
6. To set up a flat rate shipping fee based on The World, enter the rate and click the Proceed to next step button.
- Carrier calculated: Automatically calculate costs based on carrier rate tables.
- Flat rate: Set a flat shipping rate, or specify free shipping.
- Custom table: Customize your shipping costs by weight, number of items, or cart total.
1. Click the Setup payment options button.
2. The Online Store will have two default methods:
1. Click Place test order.
2. Select the product that you wish to test, and click Place test order. You'll be taken through the process of ordering your item and experiencing what your customers will go through. This is an excellent time to ensure that all the details for your item are displaying the correct information.
3. Click either Place test order or I’ll do it later to view the "Your Store is Open" page.
4. Click on the Your store is open! Button. The next step is to share your store.
You can share the news by sending out a link via Facebook, Twitter, or email.