Change pre-defined CSS theme
- Log into the Sitebuilder.
- Click Menu > Store.
- Click on Settings > Design.
- You will see three available CSS Themes on tabs to the left:
- Select one of the tabs, and click the "Activate" link. This will activate a slightly different color scheme for your store.
- Click Save.
- Click Menu > Sitebuilder.
- Open the page where you have added the Online Store widget. Your changes will be visible in your Online Store.
The Standard, Beige, and Red themes should work for most stores, as they are designed for light, medium, and dark backgrounds. You can easily switch between the three by following the steps provided to create a new look for your store with a minimum of effort.