Adding Google Maps
A Google Map is a great way to point out the location of your business or of an event.
Here's how to add a Google Map to your page:
- Click Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop a Map widget onto your page.
- Enter your address in the "Search" bar when the Google Map dialog box pops up.
- The dialog box also allows you to customize your map using the "Settings" option. Through use of a sliding scale, you can adjust the height of your map. You can also select whether you want it to display as a map or satellite image.
- Click Save in the bottom right hand corner of the box.
The map will be embedded in your page.