Its necessary to view the emails address associated with your leads, contacts and customers. Whether you are dealing with B2B or B2C customers, you need to keep track of all the emails you have to send to them as well as received from them.
Therefore, its wise to sync the email address with the respective customer as well as contact records. Go through the following steps to understand better.
Once you’ve setup the IMAP configuration, follow these steps to find your exchanged emails between customers and contacts.
- Login and click on "Emails" link from the left navigation panel.
- You can view the list of emails with "Associated with" details.
- Select the particular contact's mail address from the "Accounts" drop down as shown in below image
- You can see list of emails for that particular contact. For instance: Mark Jordan contact's mail id
- Click on "More details" (...) icon of the corresponding Email which you want to view
- Click on associated contact/customer, you can view contacts dashboard
- You can also view the email from the associated customer or contact’s by "email" tab, as shown in the image below: