Once an email id is authenticated, then it can be used as an sender email id from the pre-defined list.
Steps to select a sender email
- Log in into your account.
- Click on “Emails” from left navigation panel.
- Click on “Compose Email” button to compose an email.
- You can view following information:
- From - Select an email address (authenticated email address) from a predefined list.
- To – Recipient Address. This field will auto suggest the existing email addresses.
- Subject – Subject of an email.
- Message – Message of an email.
- Associated with – You can add the association for an email. By default, an Employee who composes an email will be associated.
- Click on “From” drop down. You can view email addresses authenticated in your account will be listed.
- You can select any one of the email address as a sender email address for sending an email.
- Click on “Send” button to send or "Close" the window to save as a draft.