How Do You Set Up Your Content Connections? (Where You Publish To)
Settings up your content connections (where you publish content to) is easy. You can set them up during your initial on-boarding or wait to set them up when you are ready to publish for the first time.
- To set them up once inside the application, go to your account settings by clicking on the gear icon in the lower left corner of the application.
- You'll then see your account settings. Click on the "Content Connections" tab
- Once inside the Content Connections screen, click on the grey "+ New Connection" button
- The New Connection modal will slide out from the right side. Complete the connection name field and then select the connection type. You can choose from Wordpress, Hubspot, Facebook, Twitter or other connection. (Note: New connection types will be continually added)
- You'll be guided through the connection process using the "OAuth" protocol. We will ask for your permission to connect to your Wordpress, Hubspot, Facebook, Twitter or other account. Wordpress requires a few additional, specific steps, be sure to read the tutorial on setting up this connection. The others are all very easy. Once you've given us permission to access your account, you are now ready to launch (or publish) content directly to that content connection.