How Do You Set Up a New Editorial Calendar?
Setting up a new editorial calendar is easy.
- First, click on the Calendar Module in the left navigation. This will take you directly to the screen below.
- Next, click on the tiny calendar icon with the "+" on it at the top of the calendar, next to the funnel icon. The new calendar modal will slide out from the right side. Complete the fields and if you like, invite other team members to see the calendar. Click on the grey "Create Calendar" button. This will populate your brand new editorial calendar.
Note: Specific calendar entries populate when you select due dates and other dates in the Plan and Create modules and when assigning tasks. You can also manually enter new tasks, ideas or content into your calendar by clicking on the bottom right corner of a specific calendar day. When you do this, you'll see the "+" icon, which you can click on to make a calendar entry.
- Below, you can see the window that populates when you click on the bottom right corner of a calendar day, allowing you to manually add a task, idea or content piece to that day.
- To filter the calendar, click on the blue funnel icon at the top of the calendar. When you do this, the filter calendar modal slides out from the right side, where you can apply filters.
- You can also get to the calendar module by clicking on the "Create" button at the top right corner of the application. This populates the Create Selector shown below. Select "Calendar Entry"