How Do You Set Up a Wordpress Content Connection?
Setting up a content connection to your Wordpress site is fairly straightforward, but involves a few steps.
- First, go to your Wordpress site. Login to the back end and look for your "plugins" on the left navigation. Click on "Add New" right under the Plugins.
- Search for "JetPack" by Wordpress.com and install this plugin.
- Next, go to Wordpress.com and set up an account there (if you don't already have one)
- Next, go to your settings in by clicking on the small gear icon in the lower left corner of the application
- Go to your content connections tab in your settings and click on the grey "+ New Connection" button
- The "+ New Connection" modal will slide out from the right side. Complete the fields and click on the blue "Connect to Wordpress" button.
- You'll then see this screen pop up and will need to approve the connection. Once you do this, you're all set! You can now send content to your Wordpress site.