To post to Facebook Group through the social tool, first you need to be an administrator of the group. Once confirmed that you are an administrator, you'll need to add the social app to the Facebook Group.
First, go to the Group you want to set up.
1. Open your Facebook Group in your browser and click on the ...More option.
2. Select Edit Group Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. In the Settings scroll down and find the Apps section then click on the Add apps button.
Search for the "Social Dashboard" application. Choose the one with no logo:
6. Press the Add button, when prompted in a new pop-up window.
7. Press Done on the confirmation window.
8. If the app is successfully added, you will see the Social Dashboard appear in the Apps section.
Please log out of your Facebook in your web browser at this point.
9. Now open up your Social dashboard and go to Services > My Services.
10. Then select your Facebook Group service from your list of services.
11. You will be prompted to log into your Facebook account.
Please make sure you are logging into the Facebook account the Group is associated with.
12. When prompted give permission to the Social Dashboard.
13. Once you’re logged in, you should be able to select the Facebook Group you want to reconnect to the platform from the drop-down.