To start building your website from a blank template, please follow these steps:
1. Sign up to the Sitebuilder to enter the Template Gallery.
2. Scroll down to Default template. Click on Use This Template button. The template will serve as a starting point for your website.
3. Continue setting up your website with Site Setup Wizard. Click Finish when done.
4. You will appear on a black page with a purple button Add block. Click on it to appear in the Block Gallery.
5. Choose the block you want to add to your page first and click on it. The block will be added automatically.
6. After you have added your first block to the page you can customize it by pressing on a "gear" Edit Block icon.
You can choose whether to show the main title, the subtitle, the block description, and whether you want to show one or two buttons (or no buttons at all). Once done setting block options, click Save.
7. To add more blocks to your page, simply navigate to the top or the bottom of the current block and click on the purple round button Add a block that pops up automatically. Scroll down the Block Library to choose another block, for example, with services, schedule or a price list. To maintain a clean look of the site, choose blocks with white background.
8. Once done, click Publish in the upper right corner.
Congratulations! Your new professional website is now online.