If you want your footer to contain more links to your website pages, you have two options on how to do that:
Duplicating the link column:
1. Hover over the column you want to duplicate.
2. In the Column Editing Pane, click on the Duplicate icon.
3. The copy of the column will appear to the right of the original column.
Duplicating the individual link:
1. Hover over any link you want to duplicate.
2. In the link editing pane, click on Duplicate icon.
3. The new link will appear below the original link.
4. Click on the "gear" Edit link icon to add a destination for the link. Choose a page, a block, or another URL.