A segment is a collection of pages (URLs) and keywords that are grouped together for analysis. Segments usually reflect the directory structure of your website. You can configure Segments in the system fairly easily and have the platform re-analyze the Market Share to give you a breakdown by segments. This is very useful analysis in order to assess where your website's specific strengths and weaknesses lie.
Articles in this section
- How does the filtering work?
- What are segments?
- What do the metrics in the "Recommendations" module mean?
- What do the metrics in the "New Content Suggestions" module mean?
- What do the metrics in the "New keyword suggestions" module mean?
- What do the metrics in the Optimize Existing Content module mean?
- What do the Metrics in the Market Share Overview Module Mean?
- Campaign/Project Visibility: Quick Tour
- Explore new Market Insights with Visibility Explorer
- Visibility Explorer: Quick Tour