We are happy to announce that the first phase of our multilingual functionality is now live and available for you to review.
This release includes:
- A dedicated workflow to install and manage website languages.
- A language selector in the site editor to make it easy for the user to switch between, and maintain, their translations.
- The ability to make free-form content adjustments on translated pages. This provides the freedom to create unique content and layout on a per-language basis.
- A language selector in the navigation bar of the published website to make it easy for site visitors to choose their preferred language.
- A dedicated welcome tour to help your customers learn how to use the multilingual functionality.
To access the Multilingual module, navigate to the Main menu → Website settings → Multilingual.
This is the first milestone of the Multilingual project. Further development and improvements will include the option to generate automatic translations from the source language which can then be edited and customized.
Please sign in to leave a comment.