Tasks are a specific itemized work or a single initiative which can be associated with any number of objects like case,orders etc. So these tasks are found in nearly every application and determines what actual work must be done to support your various business initiatives.
Steps to Create Tasks
- Click on “Tasks” from the left side navigation of the dashboard.
- Now click on “Create Task” button.
- Provide information like:
- Name - Name of the task
- Description - Description of the task
- Start and End date - Start and End date of the task
- Estimated Duration - Estimated duration required for the task
- Status - Status of the task(Not Started, Scheduled, In Progress, Completed, Aborted)
- Category - Category of the task
- Priority - Priority of the task(High, Medium, Low)
What happens after I create a task?
Apart from that, task created will be shown in your Tasks view home page. This task appears in the tasks tab of any associated objects. Also a news feed item will be created to notify about the new task assigned to a particular employee.