The Invoices App lets you bill customers easily, and integrates with sales information already stored. Customers can pay online instantly with a link sent via email, or download a PDF to pay manually.
Steps to Export Invoices
- Log in and access Invoices App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on "Export" from app navigation menu bar.
- Select a date range to view result, this will show you invoices created within the range.
- Start Date – Choose start date from calendar picker to view invoices.
- End Date – Choose an end date from calendar picker to view invoices.
- Click on “View” button. Invoices created between stipulated periods will be shown in the dashboard as shown in the image below:
- Select Invoices you would like to export.
- Click on “Export” button to export into “QuickBooks (IIF)”.
- You can view the result as shown in the image below:
- Now that you have your IIF file, upload it to Quickbooks:
- Sign in to your Quickbooks data file as the Admin.
- Switch to Single User (SU) mode.
- From the File menu, choose Utilities, select Import then click IIF Files.
- Browse to the location of your IIF file and highlight the file.
- Click Open.
- QuickBooks pops a message confirming your data has been imported.
- Click OK on the message.