F45 Go-Live Procedures:
- You will need the SiteID from your Mindbody account. This can be found by logging into your Mindbody studio owner account (an owner account is required), scroll to the bottom of the page, and copy the siteID:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Mindbody Connection request. Include your first and last name, the name of the business you’re wanting to connect, and the SiteID that you copied from your account. Note – Connecting Mindbody to the CRM comes with a $20/month per location charge to cover Mindbody’s developer portal charges.
- Within 24 hours you will receive a response back with a link and verification code to authorize the platform to connect to your Mindbody account.
- In the platform, log into your CRM, go to leads, opportunities, or customers (wherever you want the data pulled from in your CRM), and then to settings:
- In settings, go to the triggers, and create an “Event” based trigger:
- Set up the trigger. Name your trigger, make sure you have “Lead Created” selected, input any type of criteria you want – A popular one is to use the Lead Status field as you can use that to choose if a lead goes into Mindbody or not if you want by choosing the status of that lead. Then click “Add” and select “Call a webhook URL.”
- In the webhook settings, the Post URL will always be https://app.tech-toolbox.net/mindbody/client , the Object json should be “data”, and in “Headers” the key is siteID and the value is the siteID you copied in the first step. Below “Headers” you’ll find Additional Params. You will need to enter a parameter for referredBy. In Param-Name, enter “referredBy” and in Value, enter whatever you want to track this referral as.
- Click “Create” and you’re all set. Now you’ll see First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email, Zip Code, and Referred By as a client in your Mindbody account whenever a new lead/customer is entered into the CRM.