Here’s how to add a Call to action block:
- Choose a location where you want to add a call to action and click on the Add Block + button.
- In the Block Library, navigate to Call to action section and click on a block that fits your website strategy. Click on the block and it will be automatically inserted into the page.
Customizing Call to actions block
1. Insert the block as described above.
2. Hover over any element to bring up the dialog box.
3. Click on the “gear” Settings icon and the Block settings menu will appear. You can change the following settings:
- Block subtitle: check or uncheck the box to display or remove the line of text below the main title.
Once you are done customizing the Block settings, click Save to confirm the changes.
Editing text in the title and subtitle
To replace the demo text with your own text in the block title, simply click on any line anywhere on the page and start typing. You can also paste the text from a text editor you are using.
Editing the background
You can keep the background of your Call to action block uniform with the preceding block so they look as a whole, or you can replace the demo images in the Call to action block with your own image or a banner. Here’s how you can do it:
1. To replace the image, hover over the block element and the dialog box will appear.
2. Click on “picture frame” Edit Image icon and choose the new image from your computer. You can also choose an animated .gif image for your background.
3. In the next screen, click the "up arrow" icon Upload image and choose the image from your computer.
Click Open in your browser. The image will appear in the image resizer screen, already pre-formatted to fit the block layout.
3. Optional: Using the image resizer toggle, adjust the focus on your image.
4. Click the Submit button and the new background image will be uploaded to your Call to Action block.
Tip: If you change your mind during the image resizing or upload, simply click Esc on your keyboard and return to the previous menu.
Editing the button
You can edit the text in the button by hovering over it and starting to type your own text on top of the button.
To add a destination to the button, hover over the button to trigger the appearance of the dialog box. Click on the “chain link” Link icon and choose the page where this button leads to, an email address, or an external URL.
Need more Calls to action on the page?
If you would like to showcase more offers on the page, you can easily duplicate any of the logo elements.
To do that, hover over any block element you want to duplicate and click on the Duplicate icon. The identical block element will be inserted below the original block.
Note: For the best results, use a plain color background on two Call to action blocks that appear next to each other.