Make sure you are meeting the following criteria required to connect your Facebook page successfully:
1. Ensure you have an Admin Page Role.
2. Ensure the page is published and accessible for the public. As shown in the previous step, the 'Settings' tab on your page (top right) will reveal the navigation panel on the left as shown in the screenshot below. The 'General' section contains the information regarding page visibility and restrictions.
3. Local Listings Connector business integration permissions
Revise you have enabled our business integration with the required permissions to push updates, retrieve insights and/or post successfully to your Facebook page.
In the top right of your main navigation panel, select the drop-down
Select 'Settings & Privacy' > 'Settings'
On the left navigation panel, scroll down to 'Business Integrations'
4. Ensure the FB location address is showing and matching the address of your location in the platform.
5. Make sure you are connected to the Facebook account containing the location when going through the connect flow