1. Go to google.com/business and click “Sign in”.
2. Log in to the Google account that is the “Owner” of your business listing(s).
3. You will be directed to your Google My Business dashboard. Enter the
location name in the search bar located at the top of the page or select it from the
4. Once you have identified the location, click on it to open its dashboard.
5. This is your location’s Google dashboard. Click on “Users”, located on the left
side column of the dashboard.
6. A pop-up will appear displaying who has permissions to access your account.
Click on the gray icon in the upper right corner of the pop-up.
7. Another pop-up will appear where you can add a new user. Add us by
entering the following email address: email@example.com.
8. Select “Manager” from the dropdown “Choose a role” menu.
9. Then, click “Invite”.
10. Once this is done, go back to your account in the review management tool and click the connect button. Response functionality for Google reviews will be enabled in the Dashboard for that location within 24 hours.
If you are granting permissions to multiple locations, repeat this
process starting from Step 3