European Union Users
YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE REPUTATION MODULE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED BY SHOUT ABOUT US IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AND IN THE UNITED STATES. UNITED STATES LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY.
IF YOU REPRESENT AN ORGANIZATION, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT EACH MEMBER OF YOUR ORGANIZATION (INCLUDING EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS) ABOUT WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROVIDED TO SHOUT ABOUT US HAS GIVEN HIS OR HER EXPRESS CONSENT TO SHOUT ABOUT US PROCESSING OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Information Shout About Us Gathers and Tracks
- Personal Information You Provide Us.When you use our Services, contact us, or share personal information with us in any other way, we collect this information (“Personal Information”). The specific types of information we collect depend on what information you choose to provide but may include your name, email address, other contact information, demographic information, and billing We do not send you information unless you request it or we believe that the information would benefit your business needs. If you do not want to receive further information from us, simply contact us at the email address listed in the Feedback; Removal from Contact List section below, and request to be removed from the contact list.
- Basic Information. Like most websites and online offerings, we may collect non-personal and technical information from you. This information may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of browser you are using, and your computer operating system details. We collect and use this information to enable our website to work as it is intended and to measure and improve its performance, as well as to undertake marketing efforts and analysis. We may share this information with third parties, but only in aggregate statistical form that includes no personally identifying information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Service Providers.We may employ third parties to provide us with maintenance, analysis, audit, payment and development services with respect to the Services and, in such instances; we may provide your information, including Personal Information, to such third parties.
- Marketing Partners.We may disclose your information, including your Personal Information, to third parties with which we have partnered to market their services and products to you in order to offer you additional products and services we believe may be useful to you.
- Data Transfer.We may transfer your information and process it on servers outside your country of residence.
RPM takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure your Personal Information in accordance with industry standards. All access to our website is password-protected/encrypted and we limit access to your information on our servers to the greatest extent possible. We also regularly monitor our servers for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. But remember that no method of transmission of the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, contact us by email at email@example.com and include your name and the address to which you would like us to respond and that this is a request pursuant to the User’s California Privacy Rights.
Our Website may link to other websites not controlled by the reputation module. Although we try to be careful in the selection of our strategic service and technology partners, we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any other websites, and you acknowledge and agree that any use of such other websites is entirely at your own risk. You should carefully review the privacy and security practices of the other websites before you provide such websites with any of your personal information.
Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we update this Policy, we will place a notice on our Website indicating such update. You are responsible to review the updated Policy so that you are aware of our then-current privacy practices. If you object to any such changes, you must cease using our website. Continued use of our website following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Feedback; Removal from Contact List
If you have a question or comment about the reputation management module, or wish to update your contact information or be removed from our contact list, please contact us at Technology Toolbox, 2574 15th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94127 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request to be removed from our contact list, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your name from the contact list. If you wish to update any of your personal information, please contact us at such email address, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to update your contact information accordingly. Please be aware, however, even if we update your personal information in our contact list, or we remove such information, it may still be stored in other databases (including those kept for archival purposes) and may still be used to compile aggregated or demographic information for supply to third parties in accordance with this Policy.
Transfer of Information
Notwithstanding anything expressed or implied in this Policy, in connection with an assignment, sale, joint venture or other transfer or disposition of some or all of the assets of the reputation module, or its affiliated entities, you agree that we can accordingly assign, sell, license or transfer any information, including personal information, that you have provided to us to those third parties directly involved in the transfer or disposition of such assets.
This Policy is incorporated into and made part of the reputation module.