You can add a Contact Us page to your site where you can provide your contact information, a contact form, a map, social media links, and hours of operation.
Here’s how can you add and customize your Contact Us page.
Steps to create a contact page
- Create a new page in your Pages panel. Navigate to Website menu, click Pages..., then click the round purple + button.
Click on Menu and then choose Pages… Click on Add New Page at the bottom of the screen. This adds a page to your site.
2. In the next window, type in the page name, for example, Contact Us or Contacts.
In this window, you can also choose whether the page will appear in the navigation.
On mobile: tap on three vertical dots icon to access the page actions menu. Choose the Page Settings option. Type in the new page name (for example, “Contact Us” or “Contact”) and then tap Rename Page.
3. Choose the newly created page in the Pages… menu and click on Add Blocks button.
4. Navigate to the Contact block section in the Blocks Library menu.
Adding a block with detailed contact information
1. To add a Contact block with detailed contact information click on any of the blocks that have a three-column content. Here you can customize your map, add your phone number, email address, physical address, add links to social media profiles, and specify business hours.