Contacts Sharing New
What is Contacts Sharing?
Contacts Sharing is here to help you synchronize and share your contacts in G Suite. Share your contacts – employees and business contacts for all the employees in your firm. Contact information once updated is shared across all employees across your firm.
Many users of G Suite for Business are interested in sharing their contacts across the organization. The CRM makes this possible with Google Contacts Sharing. With a simple set up, in Google Contacts, two new groups are created – Employees and Contacts. All employee and business contacts information is now shared across all employees.
- Share business contacts company-wide
- Get an employee directory or address book of your co-workers
- Know email sender’s complete contacts details when you receive an email in Gmail
- Synchronize contacts company wide on all devices – iPhone, Android phone, iPad, Tablet, Outlook etc.
- Supports unlimited users and contacts
- Administrator can enable Google Contacts Sharing for all or only specific employees
- Integrates with Apptivo CRM for full fledged CRM capability
- Replication of Google contacts in Apptivo
- Two way sync between Google Contacts and contacts in Apptivo’s CRM