The CRM integrates with Gsuite to use Google Apps for business. To have your Appointments sync properly with the CRM, you must set up your G Suite with the CRM first to enable Calendar sync and Events sync.
- From the CRM, all your appointment will be synced as events in Google Calendar.
- From Google, all your events will be synced as appointments in Apptivo Calendar.
Steps to perform Events Sync
- Check-in Business Settings and check Enable Appointment Sync.
- Proceed with the rest of the post about setting up time zones.
- Make sure to select the same time zone for both Apptivo and Google.
Google Time Zone
- Create an event from Google Calendar and wait a few minutes for it to sync over.
- Now, log into your CRM account. In the homepage dashboard, navigate to the Calendar section available in the left navigation panel.
- Here is the default calendar view. Your Google events will be synced to the Calendar.
- Create an event and wait for a few minutes.
- Your appointment will be synced to Google Calendar.
- That’s it! You have now synchronized your Google Calendar with your CRM Calendar.