The CRM offers you with a bunch of awesome features and one among them is the ability to integrate with your google calendar.
To ensure “Calendar Sync” works properly, we should ensure that Data Access is enabled in G Suite and “Calendar Sync” is enabled in Apptivo. Let us see how to enable these two:
Enabling Data Access in G Suite
- Login to your G Suite account www.google.com/a/cpanel/xyz.com and make sure you are logged in with a Super Admin account.
- Go to “Admin Console” page and click on “Apps”.
- In “Apps” page, click on “Marketplace apps”.
- Click on “Apptivo” option from marketplace apps dashboard
- Now, you can view the settings dashboard as shown in the image below:
- Data access is an important checkpoint to ensure your synchronization works properly in both Apptivo and Google.
- If you had revoked this access before, you required to select Grant data access to start synchronizing.
Enabling App Access in G Suite
We need to ensure whether the app access is given to everyone or not. You can check this setting in “Apptivo Apps” setting. The app should be visible to all.
You can view the App access setting as shown in the image below:
Access the CRM from additional setup
Enabling Calendar Sync in the CRM
- Login to your CRM account.
- Navigate to top right, click on Business Settings under account