The documents integration will work with any Google account, even Gmail! No setup is required, just make sure you are already logged into Google in another browser tab.
- Log in to your CRM.
- Navigate to any Apps like Projects, Invoices, Employees, Customers and so on.
- When viewing an item in most of the CRM's Apps, you will see a documents tab.
- Under documents tab, click on “Add Google Document”. For instance: Contacts App
- A popup will display to select a document, you can browse by folder or list view here :
- Check the box next to any file you want to attach, and click "Select"
- You can also upload a brand new file from your computer to drive
- You’re all set! You can now sync your Google Docs/Drive with you CRM!
• Employees who do not have access to the app cannot view that document.
• Employees who do not have access to the document cannot view that document.
• When someone deletes a document, it will not be deleted in Google Drive/Documents.