To post to Facebook Group through the social tool, first you need to be an administrator of the group. Once confirmed that you are an administrator, you'll need to add the social app to the Facebook Group.
Adding the Social App to Facebook Groups
1. Open your Facebook Group in your browser and click Settings under Admin Tools.
2. Scroll down to Advanced Settings > Click Edit Apps.
3. Scroll down Group Apps and click on the Add Apps button.
4. In the Group App settings search in all apps for the Sendible app.
5. Click on the Sendible app (with the purple logo) to add it to your Group. If you see more than one option please make sure to add all 4 of them one by one to your Facebook group, except the Sendible Business app.
6. Press the Add button, when prompted in a new pop-up window.
7. If the Sendible app is successfully added, you will see the Sendible logo appear in the Apps section.
8. Repeat steps 3 - 7 to ensure all 3 apps have been added.
Please log out of your Facebook in your web browser at this point.
Adding your Facebook Group as a Profile
9. Now open up your Sendible dashboard and go to Profiles > My Profiles.
10. Then select your Facebook Group profile from your list of profiles.
11. You will be prompted to log into your Facebook account.
Please make sure you are logging into the Facebook account the Group is associated with.
12. When prompted give permission to the social tool.
13. Once you’re logged in, you should be able to select the Facebook Group you want to reconnect to the social tool from the drop-down.