If you are trying to connect your Facebook account to the platform and either the business account you are trying to connect isn't showing up in the list of manageable profiles, or your list shows zero businesses to manage, try these steps.
1. Make sure you are an admin on the Facebook business profile you are trying to connect. If you are not an admin you will not be able to make the connection. You can check this by going to the page of the business you want to manage, click the settings in the left menu, and then "Page Roles". On this page, check to make sure your personal profile is listed as an admin. You must be an admin to connect 3rd party tools to the business profile.
If you are an admin on the account it is likely a permissions issue - take these steps to update your permissions:
1. Click your profile icon in the upper-right hand corner and then click "Settings and Privacy", and then "Settings".
2. On the left hand side, click "Security and login" and then "Business Integrations":
3. Find "Sendible" in your list (you may have two named Sendible and Sendible Business, so you'll want to take the next step with both) and click "View and edit"
4. Once in here, you'll want to find the businesses that you want to connect to the social media platform and make sure it is checked. Also scroll down to make sure that all of the radio buttons are turned on.
Scroll to the bottom and click save.
Now go back into the platform and run through the Facebook connection process once again and you should now see the business you are trying to manage show up in your list.
**Note: If your business does not show up in the list of Facebook profile to to manage in the Business Integrations section on step 4, this means you likely have a setting on your business profile that has been put in place to block all 3rd party application connections. Schedule a time for a screenshare with our team to walk through the profile and check all settings - this will require a 30 minute scheduled meeting.