If you ever find that the button to take a customer to a review site opens your profile on Google/Facebook/Yelp/TripAdvisor/etc. follow these steps to send people to the right place.
1. Go to the profile that you are having an issue with and click open the review panel to write a review. NOTE: You may need to be logged out of your profile, in incognito, or if in Facebook, logged into a profile that is not an admin of the page.
2. Once the review panel or page is open, copy the URL.
3. Go to the platform and go to Settings and then to Review Site Logins:
4. Under Actions, click the Edit Landing Page URLs option:
5. Search for the site you want to update, and then click Edit:
Paste your new URL into the Landing Page URL box and click save:
That's it! You're request buttons will now point people to the right page when clicked.