With your interactive menu, managing your account couldn't be easier. Click on the left-hand menu tab titled "Settings." From here you'll be able to manage your account in various ways.
The first tab, "Account Information", lists all your accounts in alphabetical order. In this section you are able to edit and delete each account by clicking on the blue "Actions" button to the right of each account.
The next tab, "Location Management", lists all your locations. In this section you are able to create a new location and create or edit a region by clicking on the green buttons in the top left corner. For individual locations you can edit, email reports, edit review sites, impersonate, and see users by clicking on the blue "Actions" button to the right of each location.
The tab, "Users", is where you can view all users on your account. From here you are able to add a new user by clicking on the green "Create User" button in the top left corner. For existing users, you have the ability to edit and delete by clicking the blue "Actions" button to the right of each listed user.
Email Report Management
In the "Email Report Management" section you are able to look up and mange email reports as well as add recipients to receive email reports. Click on the link below for more detailed information.
The Bulk Import section allows you to import multiple locations at the same time.
To import your locations in bulk:
- The maximum file size for uploads 99 MB
- Only xlsx and xls file format is supported for upload.
- Uploaded files will be deleted automatically from our servers after import is completed
- Each row in the excel file represents a unique location account
- If account email fields are identical from one location data row to another, those will be setup multiple locations under one account